Lower your risk by letting an ERISA fiduciary run your 401(k)
Most 401(k) providers will "forget" to mention employers who sponsor
a 401(k) for employees bear personal fiduciary liability.
Unlike other providers, we provide you with full-scope fiduciary oversight
(ERISA 3(21), 3(16) and 3(38)) which not only saves time, but also dramatically lowers your risk.
What else should I be asking? →
What we do that others don't
Investment Options →
- Single point of contact for employers
- Seamless payroll integration options for Quickbooks and ADP users (and many more)
- Nobel Laureate investment education
- We prepare, sign and file the 5500 for you
- We review and approve loans and all other distributions for you
- No extra fees (save $1,000) for new comparability testing (allows highly-compensated employees to save more)
- Need an audit? Save 70% and countless hours by letting us work with the auditor
Guy Della Lucia
"Never in a million years would I think it was that easy. An hour later I had a 401(k) setup for my employees that gave
them the long-term retirement options they wanted. Never in a million years would I have thought a 401(k) was something my business could afford."